Blood Purifier & Skin Disease
- Purifies the blood & helps removes toxic substances.
- Useful in pimples, acne vulgaris, boils, blotches, blemishes, eczema, allergies, leucoderma and wheals which arise on the face, hands or any other part of the body.
- It stops nose bleeding.
- Improves blood circulation, nourishes the skin.
- It tones the body and gives a healthy look to skin.
- Improves complexion and helps you to stay slim and smart.
Directions for use:
A diet high in raw vegetables and fruits is beneficial. Drink plenty of water.
Avoid all forms of sugar, alcohol, butter, caffeine, cheese, chocolate, cocoa, cream, fat fried foods, margarine, hydrogenated oils, fizzy drinks, iodized salt and processed foods.
DOSAGE: Adults: 10-20 ml. (2-4 teaspoonfuls) twice a day with water. Children: 5 ml. (1 teaspoonful) twice a day with water. Or as directed by the physician.
Packing: 100 ml. / 200 ml. / 500 ml. (Syrup)
100-ml, 200-ml, 500-ml
CURE HERBAL REMEDIES
Mirzapur Pole, Tehsil-Behat, District Saharanpur (Uttar Pradesh) 247121
+91 9758879357, 9756349577
Country of Origin
Barge Hina (Lawsonia inermis)
Barge Neem (Azadirachta)
Barge Sana (Cassia angustifolia Vahl)
Barge Shahtra (Fumaria parviflora)
Barham Dandi (Tricolepis angustifolia)
Burada Sandal Safaid (Santalum album)
Burada Sandal Surkh (Pterocarpus Santalinus)
Chiraita Talkh (Swertia chiraita)
Gilo (Tinospora cardifolia)
Gul Surkh (Rose dumascena)
Gule Mundi (Sphaeranthus indicus)
Kishneez (Coriandrum sativum Linn)
Unnab (Zizyphus jujuba)
Ushba (Smilex ornata)
Sehat Bhi-Shifa Bhi
Tonesup Brain & Nerve
Cure Immu Boost
For Better Immunity & Health
For Joints & Muscles